Friday, December 31, 2010

Well, 2010, it's been great

It's almost 2011.  Weird!  I feel like a lot of great things happened in 2010.  It was good to me.  Here are some highlights.
January: SMC, moved in to 211 in the KD house.
February: Found out I was going to be an RA in Humph!
March: Turned the big 2-0.
April.  I literally can't remember anything that happened last April.
May:  Finished my sophomore year and headed to Destin for Kaleoooo!
June:  Spent an incredible time in Pensacola with Kels, Jules, and Abbey
July:  Came home to Bville and moved in to parents new house
August:  Moved in and began to sweat in Humph.
September: Saw Arkansas football get off to a good start for the first time since i've been in college.
October: Uhhhh.  Again, I can't remember anything specific.
November:  Celeste's surprise birthday party and Thanksgiving in Bville.
December: All nighter in the lib with Jules and Kel, Celeste's engagement, and Christmas with my fam.  December was a grrreat month. 

Isn't it weird how so much changes in a year?  I feel like I'm getting old, which I don't like.  However, I do like how faithful God is, how wonderful my friends and family are, and how those things aren't going to change.  It's been real, 2010!

My New Year's Resolution:  To wear my retainer 5 nights a week.  Hold me to that, okay?

Now, SMC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment