Saturday, December 11, 2010

Proposals, Finals, and Late Nights in the Library

To say this past week has been eventful would be an understatement.
Last Saturday, Celeste Elkins got engaged!!!  We had a big surprise engagement party at her parents' house and got to eat great food, look at pictures, hear the story, see the ring, etc.  I literally don't think I could be any happier for her.
Last Sunday, I stayed the night at the library.  No, I didn't just stay late.  I slept there.  I had a huuuuuge paper due and a final the next day.  So, I slept from 5-6 am and studied the rest of the time.  Jules decided to document it.

 Monday and Tuesday I had a paper due and 3 finals.  Needless to say, I was a little sleep deprived. 
Wednesday was wonderful.  It was dead day so I got to sleep in, study a little, etc.
Thursday was just a funny day.  Julia and Sarah were VERY sick.  I'm so thankful I didn't have to join in on the fun!
Yesterday I slept till 11, went to Lenny's with Randa, watched 13 Going on 30, and played baby guitar.  It was a good day.
Today I get to go wedding shopping with Celeste!  I. can't. wait.
This week I've been slowly decorating my room for Christmas.  Have I mentioned I love Christmas?

1 comment: