Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh, Winter.

I think winter has officially arrived.  The good news?  That means Christmas is coming soon!  The bad news?  Good old Humphreys still doesn't have heat.  I think this morning was the first time I've ever legitimately considered purchasing a snuggie.
As I was reading in my bed this morning, I had to put on a pair of gloves because my hands were so cold.  If only I owned a snuggie...

As I got out of bed to check the temperature, I thought I might get frost bite on my toes.  Thank goodness I own some great socks.

Embarrassing?  Maybe.  But totally worth it.
P.S., it was 36 degrees at 8 this morning.  I don't think it was much warmer in my room.

As I'm sitting in my room typing this, my whole body is beginning to shiver.  I'm tempted to wear my onesie.
It's green with snowmen.


Also, I'm getting hungry.  Chicken tortilla soup sounds so amazing.  I doubt Brough has any, but at least it's warm!

3 comments:

  1. mom- if you do get a snuggie, please don't wear it during 1 to 1's. it will be so hard to submit to you while you wear a backwards robe, and also- i will really feel like i'm part of a cult. I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF A CULT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. PTL the heat's finally on.
    2. Rock that onesie.
    3. Can we please make Chicken Tortilla soup before everyone goes home?
    4. I. Love. You.

    ReplyDelete