Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Today, I'm going home to Bartlesville for the first time this semester!  I'm pretty excited.  Here's why:
1. I haven't seen my parents since August.
2. I've spent a total of about 10 days in my parents' current house and I think I've forgotten what it looks like. 
3. My mom's making one of my favorite meals tonight for dinner.
4. I'll get to watch the Arkansas vs. LSU game with my dad.
5. I'm planning on doing some massive, uninterrupted sleeping in.
6. No brough for 5 whole days.
7. No class for 5 whole days.
8. I get to see Kayla, my best friend from high school.
9. Christmas decorating!!!!
10. I get to pick out my Christmas ornament for this year.
11.  I'll be spending a few days with my grandparents and some cousins in the great state of Kansas.
12.  Turkey is good
13. I love driving home. I don't ever get carsick.

No comments:

Post a Comment