Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's 12:44 am and I'm at the library.  Tomorrow, I have 2 papers due and I also have to give an advocacy speech for my public speaking class.  Basically, I have to shout about illegal immigration between the library and the union.  I'm not one who's ever been crazy about shouting, especially when it's in a public place.  Especially when it's outside in November.  Especially when it's about illegal immigration.  Oh goodness.  Let's just say I'm ready to get this over with.  On a brighter note, I'm listening to the Little Women soundtrack.  It's pretty hard to beat Little Women while studying (blogging).  My sister and I always used to try and figure out which sister we were most like.  I think we came to the conclusion that she was a mixture of Meg and Beth and I was a mixture of Meg and Jo.  I'm okay with that, although I wish I was a little more Jo-like.  I would love to be a great writer.  But for now, I should probably focus on being a great speaker.  At least until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment