Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today

Weird.  That's all I have to say about that.
How adorable is this?  This lady hand makes all kinds of dresses and sells them on etsy.  I wish I could make cool clothes.  One of the items on my dream list is to make a wearable outfit, if you didn't know that :)

Today has been very productive.  I've read a lot, cleaned my room, been to a meeting, etc.  Now I'm sitting at the desk and I feel like I might go insane.  Do you ever just randomly get super stir crazy?  Because I do. 
However, I'm looking forward to Stonemill leftovers for dinner and running with the girlies.  Did I mention I'm pseudo-training for a half marathon?  By that, I mean I would love to be able to run 13 miles by April, but it's probably not going to happen.  So, I'm just planning on running as much of it as possible.  Wish me luck.

1 comment: